Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

DAY 26 - NO-S DIET

Never tell anyone that you're writing a book, going on a diet, exercising, taking a course, or quitting smoking. They'll encourage you to death. - Lynn Johnston
Another not too bad S-Day. I think it is getting easier to not over indulge on these weekend days. Sure there is a little extra but nothing extreme. Had some ice cream after dinner on Saturday night and that was really it. Last night was a nice meal but once again nothing overboard. This is the home stretch for the first resolution. I am excited to see where the weight loss will fall for 30 days. I will continue to keep to the diet but will add another resolution next Monday. I have a few that I am milling over. Please leave a comment if you have any good ideas.

1 comments:

jodie said...

How about taking a picture a day to document your training or daily activities? Rufus thinks it should be a picture of him a day, but that may be over the top.