Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

DAY 11 - Ride the Rollers - No-S Diet

I rode the rollers for 35 minutes in the garage this morning. The garage door was open and I watched the rain. I am trying to get more conmfortable on these things. I do not have any problems once I get moving. It is still hard to get that second foot clipped in and out. I stopped rolling for 10 seconds every five or ten minutes to practice the clipping / unclipping. I had to take the soles out of my road shoes yesterday so that the shoes could dry out. I used my triathlon shoes this morning (same cleats - same pedals). Since I do not wear these as much they are not as worn and do not unclip as easily. I just about fell once - somehow I did get unclipped just in time and averted disaster.

Getting better with the rollers and my weight is down a little.

0 comments: