Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2009

DAY 31 - NO-S DIET

The alimentary canal is thirty-two feet long. You control only the first three inches of it. Control it well. - Kin Hubbard
Well, this is the last day of the month. I was really hoping for better results. I have learned that my weight can really fluctuate wildly from day to day. I also learned that I must keep to a plan to lose weight now a days. You would think that with all of the exercise that dropping a few pounds would be easy. Obviously not - just a couple of pounds for the entire month.

I am confident that I will meet my goal weight (155) by race day (April 05). That is about 10 pounds in 2 months. That should be achievable. I just need to be a little more diligent with my consumption.

I will start a new resolution tomorrow but will continue to follow this one.

0 comments: