Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

DAY 24 - Ride the Rollers - No-S Diet

I recently had my annual physical examination, which I get once every seven years, and when the nurse weighed me, I was shocked to discover how much stronger the Earth's gravitational pull has become since 1990. - Dave Barry

I still struggle with the weight (this seemed so much easier in the past) but the rollers are pretty easy now. I put too much pressure in my hands and wrist. I assume that this is because they do not change position much and that there is no wind to help keep your torso up. When I used to ride a motorcycle (a sport bike - bent over riding position) my wrists would hurt riding around town. Once I was out on the highway the wind would take a lot of weight off of your wrists. Same thing I imagine.

0 comments: