Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2009

DAY 07 - ??? - No-S Diet

Don't be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs. Every time you conquer one it makes you that much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselves. - Dale Carnegie

I have really dropped the ball for this month. I had thought about 'flying mounts / dismounts' on the bike, juggling, roller blading and a couple of others. I guess the most important 'resolution' for this month is to just try and work my training plan. There are only four weeks until 70.3 New Orleans.

Regarding the diet - today I am the lowest of the year. I would still like to lose 6 pounds over the next four weeks.

1 comments:

Ryan D said...

Dude, is "no S" no sugar?

Rollers? Way bad ass! I've never tried - I'm borderline scared!